Sunday, March 2, 2014

Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion - March 2

Current Hub Topography - 05/09/14 - by Chad Dewey
     Disney just realest a render animation of what the new hub will look like! As well they have announced that it will be completed sometime in 2015. On top of that Disney has assured that they will take allot of care in planing the construction so as to disturbed the guest experience as little as is possible.

    My speculations on how they will do it is like this: so like in Epcot 'Flower and Garden Festival' they build the gardens off site and bring them in over night and install them. So I'm guessing they will do that with the inner gardens in the hub. As well for the second ring I think they will cover the walk way with a low construction wall, sort of like they are doing over Main Street walkways rate know. And they walk ways that are covering the moat already have constructions around them. But their are flaws with my hypothesis but I decide to include it to just give you an idea of how they might do it. But one thing I'm sure of is they will not do construction during the day.

    So that's it for the hub for know! If you find it interesting be sure to check back with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment