Wednesday, April 30, 2014

WDW - Soarin - 30/04/14

Soarin (at Epcot) May 4, 2013 - by Chad Dewey
    How is not a fan of the ride Soarin? The feeling of flying, the smells and sights feel almost real! And as much as I enjoy the show over California I though it funny that Epcot had the same one as Disneyland. Which made me think it is temporary and I’ve found out that I’m not the only one who has thought that. 

    Well it seams like Disney is working on the new version rate know! Film cruise were hired and scheduled to tape over Magic Kingdom and Epcot this week! Here is a video of a helicopter with a big camera on the front of it and it stayed over Magic Kingdom for some times moving real slow at times and quite fast at other. And it was at a very low altitude the whole time a good sign that they are filming. Here is a video of the helicopter. 

    The new show, if it is actually being done, it expected have bolt the east and west cost feathered as well as places around the world in it! 

    What are you thoughts about this? Let me know in the comment section bellow! Until next time see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment